Applicants should have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or other equivalent qualification;
- Documentary evidence demonstrating the applicant’s English language proficiency, which includes:
- Completion of a degree from a tertiary institution or programme where the medium of instruction is English;
- TOEFL ≥ 550 (paper-based), ≥ 79 (internet-based);
- IELTS (Academic) ≥ 6.0 (Overall);
- College English Test – Band 6 (CET-6) ≥ 430, or pass the test before June 2005;
- An equivalent of any of the above
- Complete a minimum of 24 credits (8 modules), at least one module must be chosen from the thematic elective modules as laid down in the programme curriculum
- Obtain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
Tuition Fees (Academic Year 2023/24)
Full-time (1 year) or Part-time (2 years)
- HK$120,000 per programme
- HK$5,000 per credit
*Fees are subject to review regularly.
*Successful applicants must settle a non-refundable admission fee within a stated period of time.